Wednesday, August 13, 2008

this is amanda

(L to R) Amanda, me and Sammy on my wedding day.***

She's crazy fun.
She's wicked smart. (No seriously. She had a 4.0 throughout all her years of graduate school. I know, right?)
She's trustworthy.
She's obsessive compulsive. (In the good way — like me!)
She loves TV shows on DVD. (Like me!)
She's able to watch said TV shows on DVD for hours and hours. (Like me!)
She's adorable.
She's a fantastic listener.
She's a lifesaver.
She's one-of-a-kind.
She's a keeper.
And she's 26 today.

Happy Birthday Mander. Muah!

*** Disclaimer: I apologize for the overload of wedding pictures on this blog. My photo collection of Amanda is wretchedly non-existent. So a wedding shot it is!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay Amanda! And she had a 4.0? I officially hate her GPA and her damn perfect hair.

I told her that I couldn't do a birthday shout out on my blog, because I forgot other friend's birthdays, and didn't want them to feel bad.

Erin said...

I love that Mander! She really is the coolest. ever.

Amander said...

Oh my goodness, I love this post, obviously. You are so sweet. Thanks for the birthday shout-out Bri! And thank you for always bragging about me. Love you bunches and bunches. Muah!

Diane said...

We are so happy that Bri has fabulous friends like Amanda! Happy Birthday Amanda--we think you are wonderful!

Tara said...

and if I'm not mistaken it's someone elses' b-day soon....Happy b-day...soon! :)